Friday, July 17, 2009

Hello Everyone!

My name is Julie. I am the Wilton Method Cake Decorating Instructor for AC Moore in Ithaca, NY. I have started this blog to post information about upcoming classes and events as well as pictures of the projects that students have made in my classes. Some of my students also have sent me some photos of cakes that they have done outside of class which I will be sharing with you. I hope this blog will give you some new ideas for your own cake creations and a place to learn some new techniques. I offer course classes every month that are 1 night a week for 4 weeks as well as a 1 or 2 night project class every month. My August schedule is as follows:





Wilton Course 1



Wed. Aug. 5,12,19,26 from 7-8:45pm






Learn To



make butter cream icing



popular borders



the Wilton rose



level, torte and fill a cake



writing, clowns, dots and more!!






Cost: 25% off Tuition Price of $40.00 plus supplies









Beautiful Cupcake Bouquets



Fri. Aug. 21 from 7-8:45pm






Learn To



make a closed rose, a carnation



and a begonia to completely cover



each cupcake. This makes an elegant


gift and is great for office or birthday



parties.






Cost: $10.00 Tuition plus supplies