Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year brings great new classes!!

Well, it's a new year. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. I am so excited to get back to teaching you all some awesome new skills. My Course 1 class starts this week. I already have 8 eager students enrolled. Don't forget about my special project class on the last Friday evening in January. I will be teaming up with Diane Carr to demonstrate One Stroke painting on a fondant covered cake just in time for Valentine's Day. February will bring a Course 2 class offered on Wednesday evenings in February as well as an amazing project class on Friday February 19th. This is a Flower Fairy Figurine Class. We will be working with Mexican Paste (a new medium for everyone). This class is $20.00 tuition plus supplies. A lot of the supplies most be ordered for this class so don't delay on signing up. If you would like to take this class please e-mail me ehrentrauts@verizon.net so I can get you the supply list and mexican paste recipe. Ordered items will total just under $90.00 including shipping. IT is well worth it as the end result is incredible!! I hope to see you all there. This class can hold 12 people.

Don't forget, it you completed cakes over the holidays please send me your pictures. I will be highlighting 1 students cake a month this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment